Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Monday, January 24, 2011

The last week of Jan 2011

oh nooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Without realizing today is Monday AGAIN, & it is the last week of JAN 2011 .. well .. I assume it is although 31st of Jan is on next monday .

sob sob sob ...............

Without realizing ... again .... the deadline of "mission" submission is going to meet........ aRGhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!  how many progress ?? I don't know. I think this is the purpose of the meeting being held on last week, anyhow 5 out of 7 of us absent from the meeting :X !

many many many workss .... or burdens ? are putting on .... yooo.................. it is CNY coming ... why why why ? presentations , assignments, midsem exam all come in one shot at wrong timing .. it is killing ..........

I can't tahan ... I have to email my boss .... to show how many works to be done , and how his assumptions to be realized.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews