Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Thursday, January 6, 2011

owhhh !!~

a wish of mine for 2011 is that I'm gonna slim down for 10kg !!!  Yet , it is now seems ...
like a super HARD task !

I've started getting the invitations or calling for CNY gatherings or CNY dinners or lunches ...

owwwhhhhhhh......

the schedule is going to full for JAn ... it is just too terrible ..  Jan is the month for me to slim down like crazy yet ....

before the CNY lunches or dinners invitations have finish, the valentines' day dinner, the chap goh meh celebration have reached tooo .............

huarrghhh ... that is about Feb !!

Am I too busy ?

I was so determined to wake up for this morning jogging during last night, although today was 4pm lecture.
In the end, yeah .. i did not wake .I couldn't ... I was getting lazy as my labworks had done ...

and I was so regret to commit to my sv to done my work within the period I promised, because I am reallllyy lazzzyy ...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews