Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Balik ♥ kampung in June 2011

home sweet home .... it's my dad 60's birthday celebration


Photobucket

Photobucket
my bro's room .... disaster ...
Photobucket
yong and the siblings
Photobucket
ng and the siblings
Photobucket
ng and the siblings again ..alvin looks good here ..
Photobucket
all my nieces and nephews... and they are from same grandparents , who one is my elder auntie
Photobucket


his trademark , innocent face

Photobucket
definitely lil' devils
Photobucket
blueberry cheese cake- my cousin's
Photobucket

Photobucket
choco mousse cake - my dad's
Photobucket

Photobucket
my hair showed clearly that i was super busy on the day ...failed to maintain my image
Photobucket
roasted lamb .. very juicy and tender...
Photobucket
smoky ..
Photobucket

Photobucket
best satay in sandakan ... from town .. forgot the name, but next to BSN
minimum order 500 sticks .. 50cents /stick

Photobucket

Photobucket
irresistable
Photobucket
disaster in my room's turn ... and ipad can control the kids well nowadays ...
Photobucket

the rest of the day i stayed was hunting food..
but one of  my favourite has closed ...

Photobucket

Photobucket
no give up ! i went to the shoplot on another day .. haha ..
just next to the photo shop ..
Photobucket
one of the best kuew teow soup in the town
Photobucket

Photobucket
signature ... very crunchy fried pork slide and concentrate soup based with smooth kuey teow
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews