Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Countdown : 1day to go

Tommorow will be the last day of my fantastic holiday T__________T ... worry , fear , panic , phobia , nervous , scare , stress , all have come out and irritating me ... I don't like to wake up in the morning , congested on the road , busy finding parking , tiredly running here an there and rush for lab , stress in memorizing all alien terms and noble exam questions ... yet , I don't like to work , routine life , day after day ... what should I do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to sing , shopping , surfing , sleeping , ppstreaming .. XD

It is my last year of my study life , perhaps .. It has been three years .. I have my three years of uni life , so soon ... I left one more year to go .. I miss the days , although I don't really remember well every moment , I might have lesser wonderful and meaningful uni memories compared others , but who cares ? I live who I am :) HE gives me another new friendship in my life, I cherish it , i might not able to hold it tight , but I do my best to sustain it , it is not easy , as I still figuring it out ...





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews