Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The1st mid sem paper in the LAST semester ...

sat for the 1st paper in this last semester last night.. unfortunately .. brought me an unharmony night ...

in fact the questions were easy .. but then .. we expected something very hard... think too much ..

in the end.. the basic has forgotten .. left blank paper ... lecturer even stood beside me .. and I covered my answer sheet in 0.000000001 sec ... as rapid as i could .. how scary was that ...

a not so good subject, named DIEttherapy ....die hard subject .. i pray hard .. result please dont too dissapointed .. the 1st time i pray for good result ..

because my sv tsaid his should be scored.. oh no .... he overestimated my ability  .......... and causing i am under pressure now ... elevated blood pressure would persist until viva done ...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews