Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Monday, May 20, 2013

Hair Review _ Shiro Hairmake boutique

before

I did my coloring from Techniqu Hair Studio , Mahkota Cheras , end of Apr , with this deal , topped up RM 20 for cut ( cut till shoulder length , or you top up RM 20 for waist length )

Obviously, it was super dried , according to the stylist , due to my last rebonding .. well,  it was september last year , from a used-to-go hair salon .. alright , I think she is right ..

 I have natural curl , and the stylist cut till shoulder length , so my hair becomes very frizzy .. until I cannot tahan ..

And coincidentally , grabbed this deal 

I only did rebonding for those newly grew and the bottom one is untreated so it is frizzy ... and slight curve .. 
err... or I think due to I just woke up and took this photo .. lolz


 
 At least, I don't have to blow my hair everyday now ....

But my friends said fringe does not fit me , really =,= ?? 


The hair stylists are quite ok ... and time management is good ... They also offer RM 25 (wash + blow ) with treatment FOC for following visit 


Call to book to avoid disappointment as they have sold many deals so far ..

Shiro Hairmake Boutique

F021, Level 1, Sungei Wang Plaza, Jalan Sultan Ismail
Kuala Lumpur 55100
Phone: 013-328 9678 (Call 11am – 8pm daily)
Facebook: Shiro Hairmake Boutique 

Went IBE 2013 and grabbed the following to take great care of my hair .. !
 Left to right :
Loreal Absolut repair (RM220 for 2 x 1L ) 
Loreal hair Spa RM 40 x 1 L
S.kopf Q10 treatment RM 56 
S.kopf RM 22.40

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews