Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Friday, October 21, 2011

I ♥ Discounts ~ JJ NAIL, MidValley =p

Finally I redeemed the JJ Nail voucher at Midvalley after having Sushi King bonanza with Mr. KK ....

I ♥ sushi ... cooked sushi only , not sashimi or any raw foods ... But too bad.. I had lunch at late on the day ... was eating pizza somemore.. thanks to the person who paid :X


   
Photobucket
scrub ~~
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I done my hands 1st .. well .. unable to capture both hands =p
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
very smooth
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
massage ~
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
almost done
Photobucket

In conjunction of JJ Nail Studio's 13th Anniversary, they have come up with a special package for RM39 instead of RM105, you can have:
  • A 60-minute Classic Manicure (Cuticle Cleaning, Hand massage, Nail Shaping, Single OPI Nail Colour)
  • A 75-minute Classic Pedicure (Cuticle Cleaning, Foot massage, Nail Shaping, Single OPI Nail Colour)
  • Feet Callus Removal (10 minutes)
  • Feet Scrub - Exfoliation (15 minutes)
The entire package is approximately 165 minutes (2hours 45minutes)  --- It took me 2 hours only  =)

JJ Nail Studio
Lot S-065A, 2nd Floor, Mid Valley Megamall, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur. Tel: 03-22877923.

Just because I was attending to Fac night Xp

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews