Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Monday, May 4, 2015

I live my way (8)_Krabi-Phuket 2015 (K)



The second trip in 2015 and second time I returned Krabi & Phuket since last year, but this time I stayed on the ground. Check out my first time here


I realized I travel Thailand more frequent than going home.... amazing thailand ...

Had our breakfast before departure.. all time favouritedimsum at Puchong
 Sawadeekap ! 
Returned ticket RM 304 + RM 32 travel insurance ( credit to the dedicated travel mate for thoughtful arrangement , pls must buy travel insurance for every trip )

KL-Krabi
Phuket- KL

 so empty ..MH
 refreshment ... hmmm bad friends gave you alcohol since on board
 had my favourite song list
 yeah I know you miss me . And I miss you too
 welcome drink in Krabi hotel . 36C , well done weather
 We stayed at Aonang Cliff Beach hotel , Krabi . Jacuzzi at balcony OMG!
RM 221/night
Great location, very convenient and about 10 minutes to Aonang beach 
Cleanliness was satisfied



 What you see ? 
I see Thai milk tea. Most easy way to get , from 7eleven .. LOL
beating the heat , Singha becomes my fluid supply.
Save water, drink singha.
 stepping on the Aonang beach
the must take photo
#Followme
#foreveralone
#sunshinegirl :/
 #carefree
 the must eat street food, banana pancake. 
thai roti pisang I would say ..
 our dinner... exhausted beach walk and cant find the top recommended restaurant. 
desperate and got to this place , the seafood street Krabi.
Ok, you dont have to come here. #touristspot

 your money goes to the environment
 table for six
 simply cost you 3k baht . If couple comes perhaps worth it but not hungry people
 fair price in tourist spot, 840 baht. but not value for money
 must take group photo
 earlier evening, street opposite to our hotel
 bitch & beach
#那些年
 #nofilter 
yoga on the beach
 breakfast included for Krabi stay. 
Good morning darling.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews