Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I ♥ Hong Kong

well.. I'm still in Malaysia but countdown 7 days to leave ... hahaha .........

It seems this sem break is long enough as I see many people going to Europe, some to Cambodia, Vietnam etc .. places that usually not hot spot or high expense .....

As i plan through my shopping list, I am thinking how much money should I bring and my luggage weight ... :X .... mostly skincares , comestic, snacks etc ...

Actually I dont really interested some of the tourist hotspots , I used to see a lot from others... but maybe this time the subject will be me .... phiews ...

My 1st group of friends is there .. lolz .... it is cold ( I thought is getting hot ) ... but is very humid as I know ....

ciaozz ... Next week is going to meet some buddies and Dye my hair as I bought an online voucher here =)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews