Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I ♥ Hang out

I bought an online voucher last day & finally I redeemed it yesterday ..  at Fahrenheit .. because I was "reminded" to maintain lawa ♥  ... since tomorrow i am going to have my viva ..... 
Photobucket
before.. haha .. very long ... 3 months +
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
scrubbing my legs
Photobucket

Photobucket
pedicure ...
Photobucket
i did hand paraffin too .. but both of my hands doing paraffin , how would expect my legs can capture the process when I was having manicure ? haha 
 Photobucket
square shape
Photobucket
DONE ♥ ..
i choose I-12 code of color, it is pink 
my hands so ugly =.=
  my toes like mini cherries or not ? haha i like this.. J-12
& i was wearing this doraemon slippers in KL wholeday ...
 Actually I had a movie with my friend < FF 5 > , at pavilion ... but then i was late for an hour ... 
yeah .. this deal spent 2 hours.. very worth .. It stated 1 hour .. but it was not ... 

underestimated, yet i still able to catch up the movie and it was awesome .. cool ♥ !


Then we returned to Fahrenheit to have lunch

It was opened ... Sephora
 Photobucket
Photobucket
filming
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
always pass by this in Mid valley,but 1st time, I discovered it in Fahrenheit too.. haha ..
and we used the coupons
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
actually want to go this
Photobucket

Photobucket
the dumplings were nice ♥ ! got prawns .. and very crunchy
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
"1st bao in the world "
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
from taithong group
Photobucket

Photobucket

I visited the padini and vincci from pavilion, fahrenheit, Lot10 and sgwang .. as there was sale ...
but guess what ? 

The one I spotted, no size. Otherwise not that color ... damn ...  my friend said I got nothing ( It's ok ... window shopping is my expertise =P )

 In fact the sale is normal for Padini group, but the people were like crazy ... maybe they were tourists. 

But i can see all shops were having 50% sale ... 

So what ?

Mid YEar Sales is coming la ! 

Be rational a bit ! 

 hahah .. I remind myself ...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews