Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Summary of the week

phiewszZz !!!!

It is a very exhausted week yet another more exhausting week is coming T_T !!!

I can't recall what my last post about.. I can't even recall the people who I sang with at all last night .. lolz  XD !!!

11.11.11 was a very special day , as all posts on my wall were about it , frankly I feel nothing until I got a few so called "single" date's partiess meanwhile I found that a good ji mui finally found the one who stays forever with her .. I'm so touched ....

It was not a good day due to all  dates were last minute cancelled, even dinner with friend and another coursemate also had to be postponed due to the preparation of next week south trip ... sigh .. !  The 1st time I worked so late and the 2nd last leaving ... I doubt was that me ...... unbelievable that I am so passion to my job ..? perhaps the 1st and also the last time I would did.... lolsss

Woke up at 6.30am yesterday and back from sing K session at 5 in the morning today ... "overloaded" ... I shouldn't underestimate my body capability :X ...

Today whole day feel my legs energyless ... The last thing my boss remind me before finish work at friday night was " don't play to hard during this weekend " ..

I think it is not applicable on me =P ... heeehee

An old friend dropped me a call from Aus for hours ... Distance is far but the feeling is still as close as during school time . The only difference is we grew a lot and we have never been drink together for a long time ...  Time flies ... I always thought he will be the first who get marry in our gang , but reality does not seem that predictable... Just like my girl friend , finally she found her destiny ..

Marriage , is really need courage , patience and tolerance.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews