Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

so headache

today my mum said she received a letter from jpa sabah which stated i got scholraship from sabah goverment , at the same time , i received the jpa persekutuan scholarship too  . it was reli a big big headache thing to me ...

 

since last week i wanna settle my ptptn , then i checked n saw my name on jpa persekutuan scholarship ... so i cancelled ptptn n accepted this offer.

 

then today i just go to cop my setem hasil for jpa persekutuan but then after i settled all these my mum told me v received the letter . after i called sabah jpa scholarship department n confirmed tat this 2 scholarships r diff .. omg ..........i fainted !!!!!!!!

 

i duno which to choose now .. while i accepted the jpa persekutuan scholarship alr n next week hav to submit , but this1 has bond 4yrs ...

 

but then the sabah gov can only post me tml n i will received it in 1 weeks times ....oh no ........................................

 

 

 

im so lost a ......................y sudenli things come simultaneously .is this a good or bad indication ??????????????????

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews