Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I live my way (6)_Star Cruise Superstar Libra_SawadeeKA_Day 3 KRabi







 WIsh to live this life... everyday eat with relaxing sea view ....
 Briefing by 9AM for KRabi ground tour ..
issac like dai fu hou lolz

we need to transfer by a boat from the cruise as there is no pier for it ... the boat accommodate about 150 pax per trip and the journey takes about 30 min . such a nice view
 in the boat
 Khao Khanap Nam .. forgot where is the place alr
 
 it is a quick and go photo session because damn hot


 transfer to lunch.. it was a raining day ..
 cat fish farm .... there are wild board, naught monkeys , giant cat fish farm n sheep...
just took a quick tour and left the place because of raining and muddy
 At Aonang beach, must have after massage.
Only about 1.5 hour at Aonang beach and I took 1 hour aroma oil massage 250baht , by 1530 we have to take bus and go back to the pier as the cruise sail by 1700.


 mother: why don't you buy liquor and keep for own as well.
me: people buy for wedding use, no one marry me yet :/ ..
prepare for gala dinner...
 sawadeeka....... I am so authentic thai ... :D


 dai fu hou isaac .. didnt realize captains at the back ... LOLX
best meal throughout the trip..... fine dine ... by Msian chef....
 RM92 per btl, 2nd btl only RM20 .. damn cheap
started with white for appertizer
 smoked duck breast
 mushroom soup
 lamb rack
 brownie
 final shop.... oyster.....
 damn bulky....
final day breakfast
 GREAT! I love eggs I love omelette .. I ordered 1 sunny side up as well .. :X
 lunch in Tambun How Kee Seafood .. miss these kinds of foods ..

 final final shop... drop by Ipoh Soon On .....
 really love thailand .... for shopping and massage ....
  I wanna go bangkok by year end, pls pm me if I can go along with you.




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews