Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Sunday, August 3, 2014

I live my way (4)_HK你好野_KowloonHK_3


my all time favourite breakfast - DIm Sum ~~!!

nearby where we stayed in MK. 稻香@ 弥敦道







eye sores... but still nom nom .... 
#nakedmakeup

 
 Went to Wong Tai Sin. 
Back to 3 years ago I asked a Mr Right from Moon God but he never appear until today .. 
why lar...  #sob
 tea time yay~ accidentally pass by



 must eat ... yeah ... the night before I had this.. LOL


 owned by a HK DJ Siu Yee
 love you all time J.
visited to art nova 100 @k11


 #inartwelive
crossed kowloon park to star walk ...


#Laduree  !! 
damn hesitate to buy ... was loitering for 30 min outside the shop...
 of course finally bought to satisfy my stomach ... HKD25 per pcs.
:P
#nomnom

Prada at harbour city. window shopping.
Was thinking to buy the lower one . HKD 5k .
Then we found another limited edition, not in the picture.
Anyway, I can spend hkd 5k for more trips. Not really into luxury and branded :).
The depress sunset and me.
 mcdull~
 dinner nearby MK







0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews