Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Kuching 5D4N 2014

The company trip for 2014.

A good place for retirement, my second time visit to Kuching, not my favourite anyway.

 found this Easter day deco in the shopping mall, The Hills, next to Pullman Hotel Kuching on day1.
 Hungry! noodle cup hunting in 711 !
 Pool side dinner for Day 1 dinner. Anyway, not impressing.

#Pullman Kuching so #omg
 Bath room ... ok passed but not the bed.
I missed 7eleven in Taiwan #sob
 Day 2 dinner @ The White Rajah House. White theme. Foods better than Pullman but forgetful.


everyone now know where do I work.
Day 3 Dinner @ The Junk


 #groupie


 555 the welcome drink



the happy hour spot in Kuching I guess. Nice and cozy environment. My favourite ~
not too boring but forgetful as well


 team building, that afternoon.
birthday surprise for the night. sing K @ Track7 just beside the hotel.
what an exciting preparation

 Day 4 full day excursion
Sarawak cultural village & Fairy cave. RM 60 per entry for cultural village, are you kidding me #meh ? 



main panjat



Lunch @ Escobar
  Always obsessed with blue sky, white cloud, sunshine sea!
 A ship sunk 3 years ago


give me MORE sun!!
nice sea wind blow ~



 
 seriously it is slippery and hot inside
good exposure

asking my tongkatman to hold me


Gala dinner day 4
Don't have to expect the foods rating. 
Bad. From day 1 to last day also bad as a 5 star hotel.
fairy in the jungle.
miscellaneous foods in Kuching. Laksa is good, got hometown feel.
I go none indeed. Credit to those who woke up 7am everyday to hunt these foods.





 Top spot seafood supper. Local said is overprice spot. Only for tourists.




I supposed to update my Taiwan trip prior but it just too many photos and I am lazy to edit.
Stay tune readerss, love~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews