Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thank you for compliments ♥ =)

It seems many people satisfied with my new hair color ,  and I just realized I didn't mention about it here =) .. and coincidentally I found the photos I captured last day .. so I share it today ... heee


Actually I never visit this salon , but I found a good deal from Everyday.com.my , which is this deal -

80% off Hair Coloring + Hair Treatment ( For Any Hair Length) @ La 'Mode Coiffure ( Mid Valley ) ..

so i took risk to go ... They have another outlet at Pavillion as well 

 before ...
Photobucket









 
 The voucher included :
  • Hair Coloring + Hair Treatment ( For Any Hair Length) @ La 'Mode Coiffure
  • Hair Color using Wella product - worth RM 258
  • Hair Treatment using Craft Japan product - worth RM 188

Done !
Photobucket
indeed i think the color is a bit sharper than I expected ...
Photobucket

Photobucket
by Avian . the guy in the photo is assistant , but i'd forgot his name .
 
but then everybody said ok .. when I went HK, the KLIA and HKIA airline staffs said it's good; when i returned my uni, people said cantik... but they said my rambut, not me.. :(...  haha


LA'MODE COIFFURE
Address: F053, 1, MID VALLEY MEGAMALL,
PSN MID VALLEY,
MID VALLEY CITY,
58000 KUALA LUMPUR,
WILAYAH PERSEKUTUAN
Phone: +603-2283 5126

current ... I went to my used-to-be hair salon to cut my hair
5 June 2011

Photobucket
by Brandon 
RM  50 ( cut, wash , blow ) 
this hair was permed here as well during Feb ... I used to do my hair here , or i should say Im regular customer =) 
Wood Salon 
53, Jalan Manis 3
Taman Segar
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 56100









1 comments:

Daphne Tey said...

Hey, I really like ur colour!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews