Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Monday, April 16, 2007

to my favourite =X


i reli wonder .. wat can the fans do for their idols ? the same words , same dialogues .. owez tell to the idols .. it is supportive , but sometimes too much will feel frustrated too ..

thus , i choose support my favourite , im not sure m i like the fans of him too , but im still rational lar ! i choose to support him quietly .. im not dare to send him a message .. haha .. so pai seh .. cuz many ppl .. especially mei mei .. sent him the same things , same points .. sien lerr ... hopefully .. suddenly one day .. he accidentally read my blog ??? hehehe ..

 

 

 

 

 

 

p/s: my favourite 'him' [tbh] , pls message me / tell me wor if u read my blog ..  *shy*

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews