Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I really get mad , from now

I don't know where this feeling comes from , but I really mad of it , for everything you did , since that time until now . Please , don't pretend that you know nothing . Please , don't pretend you don't care anything . Please , I really feel disgusting for all these . I just stubborn to accept it , but finally today i faced it . I said it , I do it . Get away from my life , I know I might not able to do it , but i try . I did the first thing you did to me . You just treated me like nobody , nothing . Don't deny , you know it , I know it . Alcohol just a lame excuse , please , I know you for too long . If you can't do it , I'll do it , as you want to be a good person , let me be the bad one . I owed you . No more regret , no more tears , no more sorrow , it is pain to write this , but I have to . The last time I cry because of you , the last time I sad because of you . I quit from the game .

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews