Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Saturday, August 20, 2011

The contented working life - I ♥ korean BBQ ~

I have joined this company for the third week .  As usual, the working life is so far so good.

Yesterday was having new principal training, and the big boss arrived.

We had good lunch =) , nearby the office , altogether.  The foods and environment were good.




Photobucket
mine > creamy ham pasta
Photobucket
chicken leg
Photobucket
chunky tuna pasta
Photobucket
nasi lemak
Photobucket
cajun chicken baked rice
Photobucket
They are actually set lunch RM 15.90 , with a lemon tea 
Photobucket
I like their wall decor ~ lovely
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I wish to capture more , but ( oh ya.. sorry for bad photo because forgot to bring my camera ) I gotta behave.. cannot run here and there when we had the lunch .. but my colleagues said we will be back ( only us ) .. muahahaha
Photobucket

Photobucket
big boss ( the german man , who is so young and ... ... 1 word- YENG and shocked all of us ... hahaha ) and the boss
Photobucket

Photobucket

Lavazza Cafe
No. 1, Jalan Perdana 2,
Segar Perdana Avenue
Taman Segar Perdana
Batu 9 Cheras, 43200
Cheras, Selangor D. Ehsan


They actually have another outlet at Viva home ... 
Lavazza Cafe Viva Mall 
      LG 06-07,Lower Ground Floor,
Viva Mall,No 85 Jalan Loke Yew 
52200 Kuala Lumpur

Actually we did not know what B boss wants for dinner.. in the end, he wanted Korea BBQ ( wow ! I ♥ meat ~~~ !! ) .. oh ya.. the core business of B boss is doing frozen meats in Europe .. haha

So we went here ~~ huhuh

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
ok .. my ♥
Photobucket
very smooth .. 19.5% alcohol
Photobucket
side dishes & sauces

Photobucket
soy bean paste and garlic

Photobucket
I ♥ all , especially kimchi and kimchi soup ... ma shik da !

Photobucket
they cooked meat here ...

Photobucket
my ♥

Photobucket


Photobucket

Actually environment is good.. It was my 1st time visit , but it was different from what I thought ( as in korean drama , sitting in air con room and make bbq by own ) ..
for me , foods were so far so good ... but environment not bad ..but due to small raining , not really able to capture photos with my "camera" .... 
 
 Jung Won Korean BBQ
255, Jalan Ampang Hilir, 55000 KL.
(behind Sayfol School, opposite Lanson Place Condo )

Contact number: 03-4257 5555
Business Hours: 11am to late

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews