Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Seoul Korea BBQ, Tmn Desa

Well, it's time for me to blog about this restaurant although I am regular customer ... but failed to update due to frequent visit ..

I used to go here for korean BBQ although there are so many franchises / other options ... Hopefully the next visit is with my korean BBQ-kaki which is now so far to me :)

I brought 2 friends of mine to here very long time ago and finally I could bring the rest to try out here for gathering
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
my favorite kimchi soup
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
nice & limited .... no re-fill .. lol
Photobucket
no refill as well ..
Photobucket

Photobucket
Sam gyub sal !!!  Must eat
Photobucket
toen jang ji gae 
 ( Ji gae is glass noodles ; toen jang is fermented soy bean which is salty )
Photobucket
  
kimchi soup but this was not as spicy as the one that I had since the last time

Photobucket
favourite side dish .. but I don't like the macaroni of the day
Photobucket
We ordered this set , mixture of beef & pork .. RM 190/ set
Photobucket
    Squid & pork ... RM 55
Photobucket
We reserved a room for 8 pax and we were trying to switch to the biggest room when we were there because in the end we are 9 .. but the room was occupied unfortunately ..

Photobucket
but still fine ~ we were happy .... 6 pax & above should do reservation 2 days before to avoid disappointment 
Photobucket

Seoul Korea Restaurant
No. 1-1 (1st Floor), Plaza Danau 2, Jalan 4/109F, Taman Danau Desa, 58100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel No.: +603 7982 4607
Business Hours: 11am – 10.30pm

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews