Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Friday, December 13, 2013

Hair review_Tony Hair Beauty Salon

Since the last entry, my hair was super damaged until I scared to do anything although I can't withstand it

This means that the product used is very important!

Spotted this deal from Groupon..

Since going back for classmate's wedding, and 1 month ahead of CNY 2014,I decided to do coloring 1st.

I am not a very particular person with the hair as long as my hair is not spoil and the coloring is even, everything is fine.

The owner, Tony, suggested me to do dip dye and cover by brown color, slightly brighter than my previous , as you can seen in photo below.


Although other staffs are not well-known or you may say they not seem like professional or experience as other branded salons but I give 4/5 stars for the outcome.


Overall spent:

RM78- Chemical (coloring)
RM38- color protection treatment

I should go earlier because I was late and missed to check in for my flight. Eventually, I did not manage go back for the wedding dinner.




Tony Hair Beauty Salon
 No. 3-1, Jalan Sri Permaisuri 8, Bandar Sri Permaisuri
Cheras, Kuala Lumpur 56000 03-9226 4607 / 012-266 7409019-303 3993.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews