Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Sunday, August 2, 2009

too busy to be ..

it is 2am sharp now . for the last two week i should jump on my bed and wish to get sleep asap at this moment!! i have been wake up at 6am and back at home at 6/7 pm for last two weeks . tell me i am a normal person . YES i am .. but it is not a normal student's schedule ( perhaps it is ?) NOWAY ! there is no such thing in my dictionary ..but it just added in my dictionary last 2 week ..sob sob

it is getting busy , busy ..and still busy ... i dont know what am i doing daily , for busy running labss , above and below , buildings to buildings , but they are actually same at most of the time . how long could i insist ? i knew i got slightly depression , since the parking issue .. plus the projects with teammates , my own reports , my academic . i lost more of my life , my social activities ,my entertainment . i even had reduced my internet surfing time . i know i work very hard now , but i dont know how far can i go through , how much will i get back . i know i get nothing by now . i hope all of this go away asap .

1 comments:

Twinkle said...

Girl, just be tough la.. Remember, you are not the only one~ and you are not lonely o~! Kambate la!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews