Nuffnang

adverlets

Who's on the line

Sunday, January 29, 2012

with ♥ Dearest ~ Happy 2012 CNY !

This is not an expected exciting CNY celebrations yet somehow there were some surprises did happened .
The 1st time I did not feel sad to leave or feel bad for going back in the last minute . Nothing much to miss ,  no reunion or official gatherings for the year; met with a lots of people that I did not know; met with a lots of people that I did not know them but they knew me; met with a lots of people that I know but I can't recall .

It was a rush holiday. The day before leaving was with a blur mind, and the day which back to the hell city was with a blur mind and exhausted body . A busy and uncertain year shall kick start by tomorrow.

Water dragon year was so happening where there were 6 raining days out of 7 days.

I couldn't remember when did I slept but every morning panadol saved my days . Drink , sleep , gambling were my activities throughout the weeks  ... LOLzz ..

Wishing prosperity and  happiness shall come . 正所谓 : 财源滚滚来,事业顺顺顺,福气旺旺旺,财气飙飙飙,桃花朵朵开,身材棒棒棒,友情乐浓浓. Gong hei fatt choi ! HUAT ~

CNY 2nd day- my ♥ cousin-cousin sekalian
Photobucket 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 ♥ bff

Photobucket
the least people perhaps
    I just realized I am real fatty shorty :~
Photobucket 
baking for cny ~   

 ♥ nieces & nephews
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I know I am very fat ...

 
called the last minute gathering .. ended up with the best attendance result over the years
Photobucket
♥
Photobucket
 2nd round went to clubbing till late ...the next morning was continue with lami .. until 3 hours before boarding ..

The day I went back from KL was with a blur mind ; the day I left , which was the day after the gathering above, was with a super duper blur mind + exhausted body . I feel my soul was dissociated with my body .... but I ♥ . Days without stress ; night without doubts .  Just play .

After I returned to KL, I don't know how to drive. I used to be a passenger.  I cannot wake up at a.m. , I cannot sleep at p.m.. GOSH !  Hell busy stressful city lifestyle . That is why I addicted to happy hour & K session now .... typical wanderer .

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

averlets

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews